1. USER INFORMATION
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
GORESTIL, S.L. is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER's personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, December 5 (LOPDGDD).
What do we use your personal data for?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations planned to be used for are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by GORESTIL, S.L. and will be related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out market research and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request that is made by the USER through any of the forms of contact that are made available to you on the website of GORESTIL, S.L.
- Send the online newsletter, about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
For what reason can we treat your personal data?
Because the treatment is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR in the following way:
- With the consent of the USER: sending commercial communications and the newsletter.
- For the legitimate interest of the GORESTIL, S.L.: carry out market studies, statistical analysis, etc. and process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
For how long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the end of the working relationship or until the legal requirements that dictate their custody, and when it is no longer necessary, they will be deleted with the adequate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, unless and only if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the working relationship, to our service providers for services related to communications, with which GORESTIL, S.L. has signed the confidentiality and treatment manager contracts required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data, and limitation or opposition to their treatment.
- Right to file a claim before the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
GORESTIL, S.L.. C/ Azorín, 14, - 03181 Torrevieja (Alacant). E-mail: email@example.com
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The USERS, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to GORESTIL, S.L. is true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
GORESTIL, S.L. informs that all data requested through the website is mandatory, since it is necessary to provide optimal service to the USER. In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to the USER’s needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, GORESTIL, S.L. is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
GORESTIL, S.L. guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information on the guarantees of privacy, you can contact GORESTIL, S.L.. C/ Azorín, 14, - 03181 Torrevieja (Alacant). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org